Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Anger

We should be slow to Anger. How do you be slow to anger when there is consistent chaos around? How do you be slow to anger when constantly you're asked to be flexible and there is no order? How do you be slow to anger when people are just nuts? I know being nuts is relative, but do you ever just want to put stupid people on a planet and blow it up? It makes you laugh, but Jesus Christ wouldn't have done that. Think about it. How any times was Jesus pissed off by the Apostles, the Pharisees, just everybody! I mean he's Jesus Christ, but why cant ewe adapt the same principles It's hard but we need to. He that is soon angry death foolishly. I know I've done/ said some stupid things being angry. Have you? Knowing that we are human, I'm willing to bet YES! but just remember we are to be slow to anger. When you get angry count until you've cooled down, then go handle the situation. Because he that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city(Proverbs 16:32)

Where did you lose you?

I'm going to be transparent. I lost my way. Like many of us we caught up in the everyday hustle - the grind and we forget. We forget who...