Friday, July 11, 2008

Struggles

I wanted to touch on struggles tonight because I haven't written in a while and I know us as a society have been going through some things. The thing that I can say has given me the most joy as of late is to be ridiculed for my belief in all things right and morally just. when you work with other people it is very easy for us to get caught up in what our coworkers are doing, but it takes a stronger person to say no I wont do this. I'm not saying by any means that this isn't hard but too not say something is even harder.

We go through struggles everyday. Whether it be on the job, our families, our friends etc... But God never puts anything on us that we cannot handle. Don't be afraid of what you may be going through, cause whenever coal is burned it becomes the hardest substance known to man- A diamond. God is just preparing us for what is to come. I a glad to be counted among his children, because you know that when God knows our potential he wants us to live up to it 100%, and us realizing what our potential is comes at the end of the struggle. I hope that this gives you whatever encouragement you might need to get through the day. Just remember this, you can do all the good deeds you want, but if you're way into Heaven was based on deeds alone, then Jesus died in vain. Peace and many blessings.

Where did you lose you?

I'm going to be transparent. I lost my way. Like many of us we caught up in the everyday hustle - the grind and we forget. We forget who...