Tuesday, July 29, 2008

When we get caught up: Ignorance being bliss

Us as humans have a natural inclination to sin because of our flesh. This is why people say the spirit is willing but the flesh is week. How many times have you gone along with the crowd because they were doing what felt good not what was good?
The thing that also is said a lot is that ignorance is bliss. But in reality ignorance causes death. we are ignorant to sin because we know not what it is. That does not mean that we, when we get to the throne, say that we didn't know that what we were doing was wrong. It's a steady uphill battle that we go through daily with a far greater reward then if we just gave into the flesh. When we get caught up we suffer eternally.
I don't know about you, but I don't think ignorance is bliss

Where did you lose you?

I'm going to be transparent. I lost my way. Like many of us we caught up in the everyday hustle - the grind and we forget. We forget who...